DIGITAL MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Digital Marketing & Business Development
Ette & Co. Joint Stock Company B35, Duong So 4A, Him Lam, District 7
Work Location: Ho Chi Minh
What We Can Offer
HIGHLY COMPETITIVE SALARIES & BONUS
INTERNATIONAL, HIGHLY-EDUCATED TEAM (20-35 YEARS YOUNG)
EXCITING & FAST-GROWING KIDS FASHION START-UP COMPANY
You Should Be Best At
Marketing Digital Marketing - Social Media English - Fluent
What You Will Do
- Definition and Execution of Tiniboo's Marketing strategy --> www.tiniboo.com
• Lead digital Marketing campaigns to grow the brand through SEO improvements, social media, influencer's/celebrities and YouTube channels.
• Become THE blogger & Content creator for Tiniboo's social media.
• Maintenance and Development of Homepage & Facebook page by boosting webpage traffic, Facebook likes and Facebook engagement as key KPI.
• Responsible for Performance Report for all marketing campaigns.
• Identify trends and insights to optimize overall Marketing performance & KPIs.
What You Are Good At
- Fluent in English is a must, as you are working with an international team.
• Proven working experience in digital marketing.
• Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO, marketing database, email, social media.
• Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
• Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
• Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing
About Our Company
Tiniboo - Ette & Co. JSC B35, Duong So 4A, Him Lam, District 7
Company size: 10-24
Swiss managed ETTE & Co. JSC is established in Singapore, and is the brand owner of Tiniboo TM. Tiniboo, producing Childrenswear in Vietnam ranging from 1 to 5 years, was born in a mission of creating ultra-comfy cotton apparel to keep our babies happy and healthy in a harmless fabric. We focus on the wholesale and retail channel, currently has around 300 B2B store-in-store distribution system as well as 2 current direct retail shops. Currently, the Tiniboo family counts 8 - 13 staff and growing quickly.
Send us your CV via: firstname.lastname@example.org